What is it?
Dynamed is an evidence-based, point-of-care, clinical reference tool. Evidence is analysed and synthesised to create information, analysis and recommendations around a wide number of conditions and diseases.
- You can search or browse through a wide range of conditions and diseases.
- Information presented includes: overview, epidemiology, diagnosis, treatment, management, prognosis.
- Guidelines, resources and patient information may be included.
- References are included.
- You can set up an alert for a topic so that you are informed of the latest practice-changing updates.
- Dynamed is also available as a mobile app.
|Example screen-shot of a Dynamed page|
How can it help you?
Dynamed can provide support during patient case reviews and ward rounds, providing you with an easily accessible, evidence-based resource.
How to access it?
Dynamed is available to staff at UHNM via the Athens login.
Our Using Dynamed etutorial will show you all the basic features.
Did you know?
A number of researchers have investigated and compared point of care tools – you can learn about these papers from our etutorial.
For more help on using Dynamed and instructions on how to download the app see our Dynamed help page.