Help materials to support the launch of new HDAS service from Monday 17 October are now available here
- HDAS quick reference guide
- HDAS full user guide
- HDAS key changes (old to new)
- HDAS video demonstrations of key tasks and features are also available here
Advice on managing your migrated searches from Monday 17th October
All saved searches and alerts set up from 2008 onwards in old HDAS (and in the BETA version) have been migrated to the new system and will be available to users from Monday 17 October.
When you log in you will see an Import link at the top of the page, next to Saved Results and Alerts:
- click on the Import link and you will see a drop-down list of years
- select a year, and then you will see the list of your saved searches and alerts from that year
- select the ones that you want to import.
- Migration may take some time, so please set some time aside to let this run. This will depend on how many saved searches and results you choose to bring across.
- Only bring across the searches you need
- You will need to go into your searches and run them in the new system.
- Alerts will be on the final line of the strategy only. You will have to go into each strategy to change this if you want alerts on other lines within a strategy.
- Alerts will continue to be sent from the old HDAS while users transition to the new HDAS, which may lead to duplication of alerts to users during November for some recipients.
In cases like these the affected search line will show a syntax error in the place where the error arises. The syntax checker will prompt users to make the required changes and update the line in new HDAS.
Your feedback on the new service is valuable to us, please send this to email@example.com