Launch of the new HDAS service from Monday 17 October
- We plan to launch the new version of the HDAS system so that it is available from 9am on Monday 17 October. You will be able to access it from the journals and databases page, or by going directly to http://hdas.nice.org.uk.
- The BETA version of the new HDAS site will no longer be available from midday Friday 14 October. Please make sure you are logged out of the BETA version by then.
- All saved searches and alerts set up from 2008 onwards in old HDAS (and in the BETA version) will be migrated to the new system so that they are available to users from Monday 17 October. More details about what you need to do to migrate your searches will be provided later this week.
- The old version of HDAS will remain available to users up until December at which point the HDAS Project Board will decide when the old service should be retired.
- A set of help documents and training videos for new HDAS are currently being finalised. These will be available as a link from the new homepage from Monday 17 October and will supplement the contextual help already available within the site. If these documents are available any sooner we will send a further update to let you know where you can access them.
Please bear with us while we update Health Library content to reflect the new HDAS version.