A new portal is available to support pharmacists within the NHS. You can find the Medicines Learning Portal here.
The aims of the site are as follows:
“All pharmacists involved with patient care need clinical problem solving skills to deliver medicines optimisation, and this website we will assist the development of these skills by:
- Providing knowledge about medicines, and addressing basic principles of medicines safety for key subject areas
- Showing the right questions to ask when problem-solving
- Recommending sources of information about medicines
- Guiding pharmacists on how to apply their professional judgement
- Advising on communication techniques for delivering expert advice”