What is it?
Library Search is the online catalogue and library account system for the Health Library and its partners. It includes the collections of:
- Health Library for North Staffordshire
- Library, Education and Resource Centre (LERC) at County (Stafford) hospital
- Campus Library at Keele University
Use Library Search to look for items in our book collection as well as to search Keele University online resources.
Use Library Search to monitor your library account and request items.
- You can search for books at the 3 libraries (Health Library, LERC, Campus Library)
- You can search for articles available via Keele University subscribed resources
- You can search for eJournal titles subscribed by Keele University
- Your books will be automatically renewed unless another user has requested it
- You can request an item; you’ll be notified by email when you can pick it up
How can it help you?
You can use Library Search to look for available book texts.
Keele users can complete simple searches for articles.
How to access it?
The Library Search search functionality is freely available via the Internet. However you will need to log in using a Keele computer username / password in order to access the full-text of any online resources you want to access.
To access your library account:
- Keele users – log in with your Keele computer username / password
- NHS users – log in with your library card number and password
Campus Library have created a number of videos to help you to find information via Library Search:
- Finding a Book with Library Search
- Finding an article from a journal
- Find an ebook with Library Search
- Requesting an item with Library Search
Did you know?
NHS users can access NHS-subscribed online resources from our Healthcare Resources page. These include: ebooks, eJournals and databases.