Health Library training courses are presented by qualified librarians, usually to small groups and offer you plenty of time for hands-on practice.
Our courses include opportunities to:
- Get help finding the right information via the Internet
- Learn how to conduct a literature search and use our databases to get information quickly
- Find high-level good quality systematic reviews and evidence summaries using the Cochrane Library and similar resources
- Start to develop your critical appraisal skills
- Get to grips with Refworks